CPGA is excited to now allow CPGA members to share job opportunities on this page for 30 days. Please email your job posting text (no graphics or pdfs) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fountain Inn Natural Gas City of Fountain Inn
Gas Department Superintendent (Exempt Job)
The gas department for the City of Fountain Inn is searching for a full time Gas Superintendent. Job duties included but not limited to:
- Responsible for maintenance, compliance and coordination of corrosion prevention and management.
- Oversee operator qualification program monitoring. Community education projects, implementing and maintaining the Public Awareness Program for a natural gas company.
- Management of pipeline safety and compliance, familiarity with Part 192 and execution of related, current, and potential regulatory requirements.
- Implementation and development of regular department processes related to leak surveys, leak detection and pin-pointing.
- Develops and implements long- and short-term plans, goals, and objectives for gas system infrastructure installation, maintenance, and repair: and research, assesses and develops strategies to meet current and future gas system infrastructure needs.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and assigns work, prioritizes, and schedules work activities in order to meet objectives; ensures that subordinates have the proper resources needed to complete the assigned work.
- Monitors status of work in progress and inspects completed work; consults with assigned staff to assist with complex/problem situations and provide technical expertise; provides progress and activity reports to management; and assists with the revision of procedure manuals as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- Supplemented by five years of experience in gas utility construction and installation, to include lead or supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
Pay is based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please visit https://www.fountaininn.org/221/Human-Resources
City of Fountain Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.