April 20-21, 2022
The upcoming CPGA Operators Meeting and Training will be held at York County Natural Gas Authority, April 20-21, 2022.
The class training times will be: Wednesday, April 20, 1 pm-5 pm, and Thursday, April 21, 8 am-12 pm. The training topics will be Incident Command System and Emergency Response Orientation Course.
A meeting and training schedule is below.
Wednesday, April 20
- 10:30 am - 12 pm: Operators Group Meeting
- 12 pm: Lunch
- 1 pm - 1:15 pm: Welcome and Class Introductions/Workshop Overview
- 1:15 - 2:30 pm: Introduction to the Incident Command System
- 2:30 - 2:45 pm: Break
- 2:45 - 4:30 pm: Incident Command System Case Study and Exercises
Thursday, April 21
- 8:30 - 10:00 am: Working with Emergency Response Agencies
- 10:00 - 10:15 am: Break
- 10:15 - 10:45 am: Crisis Communications
- 10:45 - 11:45 am: Emergency Response Role-Playing Exercise; Effective Emergency Plans and Exercises
- 11:45 am: Wrap Up Adjourn
Any and all Associate Members are welcome to attend the Operators Meeting & Lunch on Wednesday.
The cost of the training is $140 and the lunch is $15. There is no cost to attend the Operators Meeting. Please note the registration is capped at 40 so register early.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.