APGA member systems take great pride in their ability to deliver natural gas safely and efficiently to over 5 million customers in 37 states. APGA is pleased to announce the System Operational Achievement Recognition (SOAR) program to honor those public natural gas systems that have achieved excellence in the operation of their natural gas utility.
SOAR honors natural gas distribution utilities that demonstrate commitment to excellence in four areas:
- System integrity
- System improvement
- Employee safety
- Workforce development
Congratulations to the following CPGA Members on winning SOAR Awards.
- Greer Commission of Public Works, S.C. (2019-2021)
- City of Lexington, North Carolina (2017-2022)
- Rocky Mount Public Utilities, North Carolina (2015-2020)
- Wilson Energy, North Carolina (2020-2022)
- Chester County Natural Gas Authority, South Carolina (2018-2020)
- Greenville Utilities Commission, North Carolina (2015-2020)
- Greenwood Commissioners of Public Works, South Carolina (2020-2022)
- City of Shelby, North Carolina (2016-2021)